Pages

UNDAUNTED
For a few very hard years this word was my mantra.
The word means
-undismayed; not discouraged; not forced to abandon purpose or effort
-undiminished in courage or valor; not giving way to fear
But the truth is, I was often dismayed by everything that had taken place, and I did battle discouragement. I battled fear and doubts. I hurt and was angry, and sometimes "undaunted" sounded more like a mockery than a mantra, and I was determined to be real about all of it in these posts, thus the name, Undaunted Reality. More than that, though, I was determined to live undaunted, not because I'm so great or strong, but because my God is, and no matter what this world looks like, He is the only reality that matters.
I pray I live the reality of Him beautifully undaunted.

Sunday, December 24, 2017

My Christmas Prayer for You

My beloved friends and family,
I pray for each of you on this celebration of the Messiah.
I pray that the aching hearts will be healed...
...that families will be pulled together, not apart...
...that miracles you are waiting for will come quickly...
...that your hope is restored...
...that you know joy that reaches down into your soul...
...that you can look around you, see someone else in need, and respond...
...that you have the life-filling sense of wonder...
...that you not be bogged down in religion but that you have the craziest love affair you could ever imagine with the Messiah...
because a love affair with the Messiah is the life changer.
It makes the hard places easier and the blessed places breathtaking.
I pray whatever your needs are this season, whatever your hopes, dreams, or hurts, that you know He knows, and He cares.
You are deeply loved.
You are so loved that God sent His only begotten son that if you should believe on Him you will not perish but have everlasting life. And that, my precious friends and family, is what I would give each and every one of you.
Blessings,
Jerri
www.jerrikelley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment