Pages

UNDAUNTED
For a few very hard years this word was my mantra.
The word means
-undismayed; not discouraged; not forced to abandon purpose or effort
-undiminished in courage or valor; not giving way to fear
But the truth is, I was often dismayed by everything that had taken place, and I did battle discouragement. I battled fear and doubts. I hurt and was angry, and sometimes "undaunted" sounded more like a mockery than a mantra, and I was determined to be real about all of it in these posts, thus the name, Undaunted Reality. More than that, though, I was determined to live undaunted, not because I'm so great or strong, but because my God is, and no matter what this world looks like, He is the only reality that matters.
I pray I live the reality of Him beautifully undaunted.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Source of what Grabs You

I get asked how I "come up with" the things I post here.

Simple.
I ask, "Lord, if you could tell the people who will read this anything, what would you tell them?"
And I write exactly what comes to mind.
So if something I write speaks to you, I'm thinking it is because it IS for you, and if you are wondering how I knew exactly what you needed to hear, Daddy always knows what you need, and the fact He whispered it to me so you could hear it and not just dismiss it as some self-created thought that you want to hear...THAT tells me He really wants you to know. He is so concerned with reaching you He went and found someone to deliver the message for Him.

He really does love you, and He is reaching out to you. All He wants is for you to grab hold of His reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment