Pages

UNDAUNTED
For a few very hard years this word was my mantra.
The word means
-undismayed; not discouraged; not forced to abandon purpose or effort
-undiminished in courage or valor; not giving way to fear
But the truth is, I was often dismayed by everything that had taken place, and I did battle discouragement. I battled fear and doubts. I hurt and was angry, and sometimes "undaunted" sounded more like a mockery than a mantra, and I was determined to be real about all of it in these posts, thus the name, Undaunted Reality. More than that, though, I was determined to live undaunted, not because I'm so great or strong, but because my God is, and no matter what this world looks like, He is the only reality that matters.
I pray I live the reality of Him beautifully undaunted.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Debate--Truth

PRAYER FOR SENITOR MCCAIN AND SARAH PALIN

Pray that John McCain will know how to balance the aggressiveness he needs to bring truth to the surface (inlcuding Obama's associations), and still be presidential. John McCain is so gracious that it seems tough for him to be perceived as hitting hard - but I so strongly believe more Americans need to know more in-depth what both Pres. candidates stand for.

John McCain will go through the same thing Sara Palin went through during debate prep - a whole lot of different answers from a whole lot of different advisors... and it could get overwhelming and frustrating. Pray he can just speak truth and that Americans will hear John McCain's heart, his record, his experiences and lessons learned, his intentions, his good character, his boldness...

And also, the mocking that goes on in the media through all of this is funny on the surface, I guess, but pray that it won't affect John McCain or Sarah Palin or supporters or prayer warriors... it may paralyze some because sometimes it makes them want to just close their mouths and not say anything, knowing that whatever they say will be roundly mocked. If it weren't for Sarah Palin's faith letting her know God is in all of this, I know that she would feel humiliated every hour of everyday on the campaign trail. Help her pray through that constant mocking.

And finally, the circus and political goat rope that has become "Tasergate". Truth has not been revealed there, still. It is so wrong, distracting and grossly unfair. Todd and Sarah Palin and her staff have nothing to hide. No one's done anything wrong, but opponents have seized on an opportunity to spin and twist so many things that it's absolutely ridiculous. I know she is sick of what's going on with the false accusations and politics in Tasergate. Please pray that truth will surface! That this will end! That there will be justice and conclusion. Todd Palin had to get off the campaign trail to get back to Alaska because of opponents pushing so hard on this issue in Alaska. Not only distracting, but hurtful and harmful.

Enough is ENOUGH. ENOUGH!

Thank you so much for your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I completely agree.We are meeting for Bold and Free Prayer Tomorrow at 1:30 MST. Please join us in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to pray and keep them both in my heart!! Great post Jerri...You are keeping us all together when it comes to what we need to do!!!

    ReplyDelete